From Naples, an all-inclusive day at sea far from the traffic and crowds on land to enjoy the best of the Sorrentine Peninsula and Amalfi Coast.
Departure from: Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum, Portici, Torre del Greco
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 30 June 2023 (All days) From 1 July 2023 to 31 August 2023 (All days) From 1 September 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at the meeting point: Naples, Sorrento and environs (Castellammare, Pompei, Portici, Torre del Greco, etc.)
- Transfer to the port where the boat tour departs
- Skirt the Sorrentine Peninsula coastline and take in landmarks like the Baths of Regina Giovanna, Bay of Ieranto, Punta Campanella, etc.
- Continue your cruise to the Amalfi Coast, passing the Li Galli Islets, villages of Nerano and Praiano, Furore Fjord, and more
- Dock at Amalfi and enjoy free time to sightsee and shop (about 3 hours only Amalfi or about 1 hour Amalfi and 50 miutes in Ravello)
- *** For the Ravello option: transfer by bus from Amalfi and free time to explore
- Transfer to Positano, where you'll dock for about an hour to visit the town on your own
- 4:20 pm Departure from Positano
- Return to port
- Drop off at the meeting point
- Tickets to sights and attractions
- Extras and tips
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and shoes, and don't forget a hat and sunblock!
The timing may change due to adverse sea conditions or traffic on the way to Ravello.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!