"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "
An all-inclusive day at sea far from the traffic and crowds on land to enjoy the best of the Sorrentine Peninsula and Amalfi Coast.
Departure from: Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum, Portici, Torre del Greco
Duration 8 hours
from 1 July 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at the meeting point and transfer to the port where the boat tour departs
- Skirt the Sorrentine Peninsula coastline and take in landmarks like the Baths of Regina Giovanna, Bay of Ieranto, Punta Campanella, etc.
- Continue your cruise to the Amalfi Coast, passing the Li Galli Islets, villages of Nerano and Praiano, Furore Fjord, and more
- Dock at Amalfi and enjoy free time to sightsee and shop
- *** For the Ravello option: transfer by bus from Amalfi and free time to explore
- Transfer to Positano, where you'll dock for about an hour to visit the town on your own
- Departure from Positano at about 4:20 p.m.
- Return to port and drop off at the meeting point
- Tickets to sights and attractions
- Extras and tips
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
Pick-up can be arranged from a number of meeting points in Naples, Sorrento and environs (Castellammare, Pompei, Portici, Torre del Greco, etc.). We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and shoes, and don't forget a hat and sunblock!
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 25 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 59 per guest
€ 45 per guest
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"
"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
Was wonderful! Marlene was great in helping us with the perfect advice on Capri to make our trip the best it could be. 5 stars to her!! more »
Far too many people
We took the day tour to Capri from Sorrento. We got picked up on time but this was the smoothest part of the tour. There were so many people that we were herded from the buses down the lift and to... more »
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »