An all-inclusive day at sea far from the traffic and crowds on land to enjoy the best of the Sorrentine Peninsula and Amalfi Coast.
Departure from: Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum, Portici, Torre del Greco
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at the meeting point and transfer to the port where the boat tour departs
- Skirt the Sorrentine Peninsula coastline and take in landmarks like the Baths of Regina Giovanna, Bay of Ieranto, Punta Campanella, etc.
- Continue your cruise to the Amalfi Coast, passing the Li Galli Islets, villages of Nerano and Praiano, Furore Fjord, and more
- Dock at Amalfi and enjoy free time to sightsee and shop
- *** For the Ravello option: transfer by bus from Amalfi and free time to explore
- Transfer to Positano, where you'll dock for about an hour to visit the town on your own
- Departure from Positano at about 4:20 p.m.
- Return to port and drop off at the meeting point
- Tickets to sights and attractions
- Extras and tips
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
Pick-up can be arranged from a number of meeting points in Naples, Sorrento and environs (Castellammare, Pompei, Portici, Torre del Greco, etc.). We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and shoes, and don't forget a hat and sunblock!
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "
"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
"We had a fabulous day on boat with Peppe and Johnny - saw lovely grottoes and private beaches along Sorrento and Amalfi coasts, visited the towns and shopped and dined and had a great day on the boat "