From Naples, an all-inclusive day at sea far from the traffic and crowds on land to enjoy the best of the Sorrentine Peninsula and Amalfi Coast.
Departure from: Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum, Portici, Torre del Greco
Duration 8 hours
From 1 September 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at the meeting point: Naples, Sorrento and environs (Castellammare, Pompei, Portici, Torre del Greco, etc.)
- Transfer to the port where the boat tour departs
- Skirt the Sorrentine Peninsula coastline and take in landmarks like the Baths of Regina Giovanna, Bay of Ieranto, Punta Campanella, etc.
- Continue your cruise to the Amalfi Coast, passing the Li Galli Islets, villages of Nerano and Praiano, Furore Fjord, and more
- Dock at Amalfi and enjoy free time to sightsee and shop (about 3 hours only Amalfi or about 1 hour Amalfi and 50 miutes in Ravello)
- *** For the Ravello option: transfer by bus from Amalfi and free time to explore
- Transfer to Positano, where you'll dock for about an hour to visit the town on your own
- 4:20 pm Departure from Positano
- Return to port
- Drop off at the meeting point
- Tickets to sights and attractions
- Extras and tips
Before the departure date you will receive a message including meeting point details.
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and shoes, and don't forget a hat and sunblock!
The timing may change due to adverse sea conditions or traffic on the way to Ravello.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!