An unforgettable boat tour around the island of Capri on a traditional wooden gozzo. Set sail with a small group to explore the coastline, taste Limoncello, and dive into the crystalline waters.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 26 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure via a traditional wooden gozzo (meeting point at the offices of HP Travel on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco 51 in Capri) with maximum 12 passengers
- Two-hour tour around Capri, with stops to swim in the crystalline waters
- Aperitivo on board with snacks, soft drinks and limoncello tasting
- English-speaking skipper and map of Capri
- Insurance, fuel, and life jackets for adults and children
- Blue Grotto visit (due to the long lines to enter the grotto, this tour does not make a stop)
- Anything not included in the "includes" section
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
The "La dolce Vita" departs from the offices of HP Travel located on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco 51 in Capri and lasts for about two hours. Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. Don't forget your swimsuit and sunscreen.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"Good value for money. "
"good value for the money. good little tour around the island "
"We had a fabulous day on boat with Peppe and Johnny - saw lovely grottoes and private beaches along Sorrento and Amalfi coasts, visited the towns and shopped and dined and had a great day on the boat "