"A wonderful trip, which was excellent value for money. Highly recommended."
An unforgettable boat tour around the island of Capri on a traditional wooden gozzo. Set sail with a small group to explore the coastline, taste Limoncello, and dive into the crystalline waters.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
from 16 May 2020 to 20 July 2020 (All days) - High season from 21 July 2020 to 31 August 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure via a traditional wooden gozzo (meeting point at the offices of HP Travel on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco 51 in Capri) with maximum 12 passengers
- Two-hour tour around Capri, with stops to swim in the crystalline waters
- Aperitivo on board with snacks, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks
- Snorkeling equipment
- English-speaking skipper and map of Capri
- Insurance, fuel, and life jackets for adults and children
- Blue Grotto visit (due to the long lines to enter the grotto, this tour does not make a stop)
- Anything not included in the "includes" section
Clients must undergo a temperature check before entering our offices and before embarking on a boat tour, and masks are required.
A social distance of 1 meter between clients is guaranteed in our offices and on board our boats.
Our boats are sanitized after each tour in accordance with health ministry protocols.
The "La dolce Vita" departs from the offices of HP Travel located on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco 51 in Capri and lasts for about two hours. Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. Don't forget your swimsuit and sunscreen; there is snorkeling equipment on board.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 60 per guest
€ 45 per guest
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"
"good value for the money. good little tour around the island "
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »