Enjoy the convenience of a boat tour that departs directly from Pompeii, Vico, Castellammare, Vico Equense, and surroundings to visit the Amalfi Coast by boat. Spend some time in its most famous locations: Amalfi, Positano, and Ravello!
Departure from: Pompeii, Castellammare di Stabia, Vico Equense
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 30 June 2023 (All days) From 1 July 2023 to 31 August 2023 (All days) From 1 September 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the meeting point and transfer to the boarding port (Piano di Sorrento, Torre del Greco, or Portici, depending on the departure location)
- The boat tour skirts the Sorrentine Peninsula past picturesque towns and unspoilt views
- Admire the Bay of Ieranto, Punta Campanella, and more
- Arrival along the Amalfi Coast and cruise past the Li Galli Islets, the villages of Nerano and Praiano, the Fiordo di Furore, etc.
- Dock in Amalfi and spend free time on land (about 3 hours)*
- Cruise to Positano, and dock for about 1 hour to sightsee and shop at your own pace
- Set off from Positano in the afternoon and return to the departure port
- Return transfer by land
- *For the option that includes Ravello: 1 hour of time in Amalfi and 50 minutes or so in Ravello.
- Tickets to museums etc.
- Any extras
Don't forget sunscreen and a hat. We recommend you wear flat shoes and comfortable clothing!
Our schedule may be changed due to traffic in the bus section to Ravello or the conditions of the sea.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!