A gorgeous trip by boat to Capri skirting the coastline to take in the most beautiful corners of the Sorrentine Peninsula along the way.
Departure from: Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum, Portici, Torre del Greco, Piano di Sorrento, Vico Equense
Duration 8 hours 8 hours 10 hours
From 11 June 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at the arranged location
- Transfer to the port (Seiano, Sorrento, Torre del Greco)
- Sail around the island to admire the sea grottoes, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, and Faraglioni
- Free time to explore and shop on land (about 6 hours for departures from Sorrento and 4 hours for departures from Naples)
- Return sail from the port of Capri
- Drop off at the meeting point
- Our English-speaking skipper will assist you with a map of Capri and tips for visiting the island on board.
- The tour can also be done in Spanish.
- From June through September you can book a boat tour that includes a stop for swim during the cruise around the island.
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults, fuel, disembarkation tax
- Blue Grotto (You are welcome to visit the Blue Grotto during your free time on land. Because of the long waits to enter the grotto, we do not include a visit in our group tour.)
- Stop for a swim (We also offer tours that include a stop to swim between 1 June and 30 September at a small surcharge.)
- Tickets to sights and monuments
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
We can arrange pick-up and drop-off at a number of meeting points in Sorrento, Naples, and other locations. Please let us know as soon as possible where you prefer to get picked up. Kindly arrive at least 10 minutes in advance at the pick-up location. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"We had a fabulous day on boat with Peppe and Johnny - saw lovely grottoes and private beaches along Sorrento and Amalfi coasts, visited the towns and shopped and dined and had a great day on the boat "
"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"