"A wonderful trip, which was excellent value for money. Highly recommended."
A gorgeous trip by boat from Sorrento to Capri, skirting the coastline to take in the most beautiful corners of the Sorrentine Peninsula
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 10 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at the arranged location
- Transfer to the port at Piano di Sorrento
- Set sail at 8:30
- Sail around the island to admire the sea grottoes, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, and Faraglioni
- Free time to explore and shop on land (around 6 hours)
- Return sail to Piano di Sorrento from the port of Capri (5:25)
- Drop off at the meeting point
- Our English-speaking skipper will assist you with a map of Capri and tips for visiting the island on board.
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults, fuel, disembarkation tax
- Blue Grotto (you are welcome to visit the Blue Grotto during your free time on land. Tickets are EUR 14/person)
- Stop for a swim
- Tickets to sights and monuments
Clients must undergo a temperature check before entering our offices and before embarking on a boat tour, and masks are required.
A social distance of 1 meter between clients is guaranteed in our offices and on board our boats.
Our boats are sanitized after each tour in accordance with health ministry protocols.
We can arrange pick-up and drop-off in a number of meeting points in and around Sorrento. Please let us know as soon as possible where you prefer getting picked up. Kindly arrive at least 10 minutes in advance at the pick up location. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 59 per guest
€ 60 per guest
€ 45 per guest
"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
"We had a fabulous day on boat with Peppe and Johnny - saw lovely grottoes and private beaches along Sorrento and Amalfi coasts, visited the towns and shopped and dined and had a great day on the boat "
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »