A gorgeous trip by boat to Capri skirting the coastline to take in the most beautiful corners of the Sorrentine Peninsula along the way. Leave comfortably on a beautiful boat with an expert skipper, visit the Grottoes of Capri, the Faraglioni, the Lighthouse and the other most beautiful sites of the island!
Departure from: Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum, Piano di Sorrento, Portici, Torre del Greco, Vico Equense
Duration 8 hours 8 hours 9 hours 10 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 31 May 2023 (All days) From 1 June 2023 to 30 June 2023 (All days) From 1 July 2023 to 31 August 2023 (All days) From 1 September 2023 to 30 September 2023 (All days) From 1 October 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at the arranged location
- Transfer to the port
- Sail around the island to admire the sea grottoes, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, and Faraglioni
- Free time to explore and shop on land (about 5 hours for departures from Sorrento and 4 hours for departures from Naples)
- Return sail from the port of Capri
- Drop off at the meeting point
- Our English-speaking skipper will assist you with a map of Capri and tips for visiting the island on board.
- The tour can also be done in Spanish.
- From June through September you can book a boat tour that includes a stop for swim during the cruise around the island.
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults, fuel
- *Little Limoncello Tasting for passengers departing from Sorrento
- Blue Grotto (You are welcome to visit the Blue Grotto during your free time on land. Because of the long waits to enter the grotto, we do not include a visit in our group tour.)
- Stop for a swim (We also offer tours that include a stop to swim between 1 June and 30 September at a small surcharge.)
- Tickets to sights and monuments
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
During the same day, so the Blue Grotto may be closed and then reopened or vice versa. Therefore, we can never guarantee with certainty the access to the cave.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!