"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
Treat yourself to a day on beautiful Capri to admire the island by land and sea with an expert guide. Pick up from Naples or other locations on the Bay of Naples, and lunch included!
Departure from: Naples, Pompeii, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at the agreed-upon meeting point
- Transfer to Molo Borbonico in Herculaneum
- Departure at 9:15 for Capri
- Sail around the island to visit the famous sea grottoes. We will also pass the Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Punta Carena lighthouse, and the Faraglioni.
- Dock to visit Capri and Anacapri by land (minibus transfer included)
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Limoncello tasting in a local workshop
- Free time to visit the island and shop
- Return to the port of Capri for the return sail to Herculaneum (4:15)
- Drop off at the meeting point
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults
- Blue Grotto visit (given the long wait to enter, clients can choose to visit the Blue Grotto during their free time on land. Tickets are EUR 14/person)
- Beverages at lunch
- Tickets to sights and monuments
Pick-up is possible from a number of meeting points in Naples and other surrounding locations (Castellammare, Pompei, Portici, Torre del Greco, etc). If you do not need an alternative pick up point, the meet up is at Star Hotel Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi 91, Naples at 8:00, but we ask that you kindly arrive at least 10 minutes in advance. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Altre offerte HP Travel
€ 85 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 70 per guest
€ 59 per guest
"This tour of Capri is well worth it! We were picked up directly at the train station. Stefania our guide was so knowledgeable and helpful. The tour of the island is simply Gorgeous! "
"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »