Treat yourself to a day on beautiful Capri to admire the island by land and sea with an expert guide. Pick up from Naples or other locations on the Bay of Naples, and lunch included!
Departure from: Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum, Portici, Torre del Greco
Duration 8 hours 10 hours
From 11 June 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at the agreed-upon meeting point in your choice of Sorrento, Naples, Castellammare, Pompei, Portici, or Torre del Greco
- Transfer to Molo Borbonico in Herculaneum or Piano di Sorrento port
- Departure for Capri ( at 9:15 from Herculaneum or 8:30 from Piano di Sorrento)
- Sail around the island to visit the famous sea grottoes. We will also pass the Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Punta Carena lighthouse, and the Faraglioni.
- ***From Sorrento there is also an itinerary with the Blue Grotto, to be chosen when booking***
- Dock to visit Capri and Anacapri by land (minibus transfer included)
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Limoncello tasting in a local workshop
- Free time to visit the island and shop
- Return to the port of Capri for the return sail to Herculaneum or Piano di Sorrento
- Drop off at the meeting point
- English (and Spanish)-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto (the optional visit is only possible for departures from Sorrento, by selecting the "Blue Grotto" option when booking: the entrance ticket is paid on the spot)
- Beverages at lunch
- Tickets to sights and monuments
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
Pick-up is possible from a number of meeting points in Sorrento, Naples and other surrounding locations (Castellammare, Pompei, Portici, Torre del Greco, etc). If you do not need an alternative pick up point, the meet up is at Star Hotel Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi 91, Naples at 8:00, but we ask that you kindly arrive at least 10 minutes in advance. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"
"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
"Good value for money. "