Capri Coast to Coast: a boat tour around the island of Capri to admire the most famous landmarks and the rugged beauty of the coastline with a stop at the Blue Grotto. Open voucher formula so you choose your departure time!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the HP Travel meeting point at the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Boat tour around the island of Capri to admire the highlights: the Faraglioni sea stacks, Punta Carena lighthouse, Villa Malaparte, Natural Arch, and more
- Visit the sea grottoes along the coastline of Capri: Grotta Meravigliosa, Grotta Bianca, Grotta Verde, and Blue Grotto
- Return to departure point after 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Expert English-speaking captain for commentary in English and Italian during the sail
- Detailed map of Capri
- Insurance, taxes, and fuel
- Safety equipment for children and adults
- Departure time: 9.30 - 10.00 - 10.30 - 11.15 - 11.45 - 12.15 - 13.00
- Anything not listed above
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
The Capri Coast to Coast tour offers an open voucher formula so you can decide when to take your tour any day within 20 days after the date indicated in you booking (on dates on which the tour is offered, daily from 1 March to 31 October).
The meeting point is at the Marina Grande port on Capri at the HP Travel offices on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco, n. 51.
Departure time: 9.30 - 10.00 - 10.30 - 11.15 - 11.45 - 12.15 - 13.00
To guarantee the timing of the tour, the captain will wait only 30 minutes at the entrance to the Blue Grotto to enter (weather and sea conditions permitting). If there is a longer wait to enter the Grotto, the tour will return to port and you can take the first direct transfer boat to the grotto to visit. If the Grotto is closed due to weather or sea conditions, the tour lasts 1 hour.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"good value for the money. good little tour around the island "
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"
"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "