Capri Coast to Coast: a boat tour around the island of Capri to admire the most famous landmarks and the rugged beauty of the coastline with a stop at the Blue Grotto. Open voucher formula so you choose your departure time!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the HP Travel meeting point at the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Boat tour around the island of Capri to admire the highlights: the Faraglioni sea stacks, Punta Carena lighthouse, Villa Malaparte, Natural Arch, and more
- Visit the sea grottoes along the coastline of Capri: Grotta Meravigliosa, Grotta Bianca, Grotta Verde, and Blue Grotto
- Return to departure point after 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Expert English-speaking captain for commentary in English and Italian during the sail
- Detailed map of Capri
- Insurance, taxes, and fuel
- Safety equipment for children and adults
- Departure time: 9.30 - 10.00 - 10.30 - 11.15 - 11.45 - 12.15 - 13.00
- Anything not listed above
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
The meeting point is at the Marina Grande port on Capri at the HP Travel offices on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco, n. 51.
Departure time: 9.30 - 10.00 - 10.30 - 11.15 - 11.45 - 12.15 - 13.00
To guarantee the timing of the tour, the captain will wait only 30 minutes at the entrance to the Blue Grotto to enter (weather and sea conditions permitting). If there is a longer wait to enter the Grotto, the tour will return to port and you can take the first direct transfer boat to the grotto to visit. If the Grotto is closed due to weather or sea conditions, the tour lasts 1 hour.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!