What's the perfect day at sea? A cruise around Capri of 1 hour and half to take in the most beautiful spots along the coast in complete freedom, with a break to dive into the crystalline waters and explore the coatline up close!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 1 hour
From 1 June 2024 to 30 September 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from Marina Grande on Capri (12.00 pm/ 14.30 pm at your choice)
- English-speaking skipper
- Cruise around the island
- Sail past the sea grottoes, Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Natural Arch, and more
- Stop to swim and within view of the Faraglioni
- Return to port
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Safety equipment on board
- Blue Grotto visit (due to the long lines to enter)
- Transportation by land
Bring everything you'll need along with you, including bathing suit and towel, sunblock, and sunglasses.
Please note, during the same day, so the cave may be closed and then reopened or vice versa.
Therefore, we can never guarantee with certainty the access to the cave.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!