Go back in time to visit the famous ruins of Pompeii with a guided tour, and then climb to the top of Mt. Vesuvius to admire the views from the volcanic crater at its peak.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
From 11 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (Except on Monday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at the meeting point in Naples (10:30AM)
- Transfer by minivan/minibus to Pompeii and guided tour of the archaeological site (around 2 hours) in English
- Transfer to Mt. Vesuvius (parking lot at 1,000 meters above sea level)
- Walk up the crater
- Visit the crater with official park guide and volcano expert for the Parco Nazionale del Vesuvio
- Return to Naples (around 2:30PM)
- Tickets to Pompeii (€17/person, free for EU citizens up to 18)
- Tickets to Mt. Vesuvius (€11/person, free for children up to 120 cm tall)
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
This tour is only available in English and Italian. Pick up is available at a number of meeting points, so please contact us to arrange pick up. Otherwise, the pick up is at Star Hotel Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi 91, Naples at 7.50 am. Please arrive at least 10 minutes in advance. The length of the tour may change based on traffic conditions. To visit Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii, wear comfortable shoes and clothing and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"
"A wonderful trip, which was excellent value for money. Highly recommended."
"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "