"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
Go back in time to visit the famous ruins of Pompeii with a guided tour, and then climb to the top of Mt. Vesuvius to admire the views from the volcanic crater at its peak.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 6 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 24 December 2020 (All days) from 26 December 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at the meeting point in Naples (10:30AM)
- Transfer by minivan/minibus to Pompeii and guided tour of the archaeological site (around 2 hours) in English
- Transfer to Mt. Vesuvius (parking lot at 1,000 meters above sea level)
- Walk up the crater
- Visit the crater with official park guide and volcano expert for the Parco Nazionale del Vesuvio
- Return to Naples (around 2:30PM)
- Tickets to Pompeii (€15/person, free for EU citizens up to 18)
- Tickets to Mt. Vesuvius (€10/person, free for children up to 120 cm tall)
This tour is only available in English and Italian. Pick up is available at a number of meeting points, so please contact us to arrange pick up. Otherwise, the pick up is at Star Hotel Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi 91, Naples at 7.50 am. Please arrive at least 10 minutes in advance. The length of the tour may change based on traffic conditions. To visit Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii, wear comfortable shoes and clothing and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 70 per guest
€ 59 per guest
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"
"Good value for money. "
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »