"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"
This group boat tour around the island of Capri takes in the famous landmarks and the rugged beauty of the coastline in just an hour. Open voucher formula so you choose your departure day and time!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 1 hour
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the HP Travel meeting point at the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Boat tour around the island of Capri to admire the highlights like the Faraglioni sea stacks, Punta Carena lighthouse, Villa Malaparte, Natural Arch, and sea grottoes: Grotta Meravigliosa, Grotta Bianca, and Grotta Verde
- Return to departure point after 1 hour
- Expert English-speaking captain for commentary in English and Italian
- Detailed map of Capri
- Insurance, taxes, and fuel
- Safety equipment for children and adults
- Anything not listed above
This Capri boat tour lasts an hour and has an open voucher formula so you can decide when to take your tour any day within 20 days after the date indicated in you booking (on dates on which the tour is offered, daily from 1 March to 31 October). The meeting point is at the Marina Grande port on Capri at the HP Travel offices on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco, n. 51. We suggest comfortable shoes, sunblock, and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Altre offerte HP Travel
€ 85 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 70 per guest
"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "
"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »