This group boat tour around the island of Capri takes in the famous landmarks and the rugged beauty of the coastline in just an hour. Open voucher formula so you choose your departure day and time!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 1 hour
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the HP Travel meeting point at the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Boat tour around the island of Capri to admire the highlights like the Faraglioni sea stacks, Punta Carena lighthouse, Villa Malaparte, Natural Arch, and sea grottoes: Grotta Meravigliosa, Grotta Bianca, and Grotta Verde
- Return to departure point after 1 hour
- Expert English-speaking captain for commentary in English and Italian
- Detailed map of Capri
- Insurance, taxes, and fuel
- Safety equipment for children and adults
- Anything not listed above
- NO Grotta Azzurra
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
This Capri boat tour lasts an hour and has an open voucher formula so you can decide when to take your tour any day within 20 days after the date indicated in you booking (on dates on which the tour is offered, daily from 1 March to 31 October). The meeting point is at the Marina Grande port on Capri at the HP Travel offices on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco, n. 51. We suggest comfortable shoes, sunblock, and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
"A wonderful trip, which was excellent value for money. Highly recommended."
"We had a fabulous day on boat with Peppe and Johnny - saw lovely grottoes and private beaches along Sorrento and Amalfi coasts, visited the towns and shopped and dined and had a great day on the boat "