Explore two of the most important archaeological sites in the world - Pompeii and Herculaneum - and the volcano responsible for burying them. After visiting the ruins, we can drop you about halfway up to the crater on Mt. Vesuvius, and you can hike the trail the remaining 25 minutes up to the top.
Departure from: Amalfi, Naples, Positano, Sorrento, Maiori, Minori, Praiano
Duration 8 hours
From 1 September 2017 to 31 December 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up/drop-off in your choice of Sorrento/Positano/Amalfi/Naples
- Luxury air-conditioned Mercedes or Volkswagon
- English-speaking professional driver
- Stop in Pompeii (2 hours) to vist the ruins on your own
- Stop in Herculaneum (2 hours) to vist the ruins on your own
- Hike to Mt. Vesuvius crater to visit on your own
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees in sites
- Licensed guide in sites
- Please Note: Entrance tickets to Mt. Vesuvius must to be purchased ahead of time.
In the very rare event that the archaeological sites are closed with no advance warning, stops in Pompeii and Herculaneum may be substituted with time in Sorrento and/or Positano if desired.
Provided by: Joe Banana Limos - Tours & Transfers (Sorrento)
Expert guides and professional drivers to discover all the treasures of Naples and the Amalfi Coast!