Experience the majesty of Paestum and the tradition of local mozzarella production in a single tour with this private driving tour that includes a stop at the Greek temples and archaeological museum and a visit to a local producer of "mozzarella di bufala" for a tour and tasting.
Duration 8 hours
From 21 December 2016 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure at the time and location of your choice
- Luxury, air-conditioned sedan or minivan with an English-speaking driver
- Free time at the temples of Paestum
- Stop at a mozzarella producer for a tour and tasting
- Wi-Fi, water, and towelettes provided
- Parking fees, tolls, and taxes
- Luggage capacity: Sedan max 2 bags (+1 hand bag), station wagon max 5 bags, and minivan max 8-10 bags
- Tickets to Paestum
- Professional guide (available at an extra charge upon request)
- Extra hours (€40/hour for sedan and €45/hour for minivan)
Departure time and location is flexible for this eight-hour tour. The cost of additional hours is €40/hour for the sedan and €50/hour for the minivan; additional hours can be requested during the tour. Luggage transport is included within the following limits: up to 2 people (sedan) max 2 suitcases + 1 hand bag; up to 3 people (station wagon) max 5 suitcases; minivan (4 + people) 8-10 suitcases.
Provided by: Luxury Limo Positano (Positano)
"The service was excellent and on time with clean, good quality vehicle. Communication was smooth and efficient. Thank you"
"Rafael was a great driver and shared points of interest along the way between Positano and Sorrento. My husband and I were happy with our experience."
"Aneilo (sp?) was excellent, and very flexible, saw everything we wanted! "