A full day off the coast of Capri on a boat all to yourself and an expert skipper at the wheel! Explore the most beautiful caves and coves, take in breathtaking views, and enjoy a few hours on land to shop and sightsee.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
From 1 August 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up and departure in Positano or another port of your choice
- Set sail on the boat you've chosen with an English-speaking skipper
- Snacks, fresh fruit, soft drinks, prosecco on board
- Beach towels
- Snorkeling gear
- Sail around the island of Capri to see the grottoes, Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, and more
- Blue Grotto visit, if open (extra charge)
- Stop to swim and to dock at Marina Grande for free time on land
- Return to departure port after 8 hours
- Safety gear for adults and children
- Fuel, insurance, and docking fees included
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (€14/person to purchase at the site)
- Alcoholic beverages (can be provided upon request at an additional fee)
- Land transportation on Capri
- Meals and tips
Please indicate the time you would like to depart for your Capri boat tour and we will contact you after booking to arrange a meeting point.
A host can meet you at your hotel to accompany you to the departure pier, if you prefer.
We have two offices in Positano (Via Pasitea 261 and Via C. Colombo 2) where we can meet.
For those not staying in Positano, we can arrange pick up in at any port or pier between Naples and Salerno (extra charge).
Provided by: Magia Boats (Positano)
Transfers and tours by boat between Naples, Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Sorrento
"We had a really great time on the boat just the two of us. The skipper is really friendly. He did a good job, between giving us some explanation on different spots and leaving us enjoy alone."
"We had an absolutely perfect time during our trip with Magia Boats. The staff, crew, itinerary and boat quality all far exceeded our expectations. We are already looking forward to the next time!"