For a simply unforgettable travel experience, this is the tour for you. Spend a day at sea relaxing on a private boat as you travel between Capri and Positano. You'll enjoy breathtaking views, stops for swimming in crystal-clear waters, and time to stroll the historic districts along with superb shopping.
Departure from: Amalfi, Ischia, Naples, Positano, Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Embark on your private boat at the departure port
- Professional skipper with expert knowledge of the area
- Cruise to Capri and tour the island and its wonders from the sea, including the White Grotto, the Green Grotto, the Blue Grotto (optional), Faraglioni, the Natural Arch, the historic Punta Carena Lighthouse, and more
- Stops for swimming in the best spots chosen by your boat captain
- Tour continues to the Sorrento Peninsula and the protected marine reserve of Punta Campanella, the picturesque Bay of Nerano, the mythological Li Galli archipelago, and the Amalfi Coast with its cliffs, seaside villages, and crystalline bays
- Once in Positano, you can go ashore to spend some time walking in the center and shopping in the traditional boutiques
- Return to departure port
- On board, passengers are provided with beach towels, snorkeling gear, water and soft drinks and Prosecco.
- Entrance fees to paid sites (Blue Grotto, museums, etc.)
- Landing fees on Capri
Provided by: MareDivino Charter (Sorrento)
Discover the natural beauty, history, and legends of Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast