If you want to make your vacation perfect, choose this private boat tour of the island of Capri. You'll be able to swim in the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Naples, admire the iconic Faraglioni, and explore hidden sea caves. Pamper yourself with an experience of true relaxation in one of the world's top destinations.
Departure from: Amalfi, Ischia, Naples, Positano, Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento
Duration 7 hours
From 1 September 2023 to 30 September 2023 (All days) From 1 October 2023 to 30 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port of embarkation in a private boat with an expert skipper
- Arrival in Capri and complete tour of the island by sea, with stops to admire the most enchanting locales: the White Grotto with its millenary stalactites and stalagmites, the Green Grotto with its emerald reflections, the Red Grotto populated by corals, the Natural Arch, the villa of Curzio Malaparte, the lighthouse of Punta Carena and the famous Faraglioni
- Stops for snorkeling in the most exclusive spots, specially chosen by your boat captain
- Optional visit by row boat to the world-famous Blue Grotto (additional cost)
- Free time (about 3 or 4 hours) to visit the island on foot for taking in the main square known as the Piazzetta and shopping
- Return to departure port
- On-board amenities: beach towels, snorkeling gear, water and soft drinks and Prosecco.
- Landing fee on Capri of 100.00€ (payable only if disembarking on the island)
- Entry fees for the Blue Grotto optional visit, as well as entry fees for additional sites
Provided by: MareDivino Charter (Sorrento)
Discover the natural beauty, history, and legends of Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast