A four-hour private boat tour to experience the magic of the sunset surrounded by the beauties of Capri island. Pass under the legendary Faraglioni rocks, sail around the island discovering inlets, colored grottoes, and beaches that make Capri unique in the world. Includes stop to and prosecco
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 4 hours
From 15 April 2023 to 15 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting between 4:15 and 4:30PM at the Port of Marina Piccola in Sorrento (near Bar Ruccio)
- Navigation along the coast of Sorrento with a visit to the ancient village of Marina Grande and the ruins of an ancient Roman villa dating back to the 1st century BC.
- Passage under the legendary Faraglioni rocks
- Complete tour of the Island of Capri discovering the inlets, the coloured grottoes (including the Blue Grotto) and the beaches that make Capri unique in the world
- Stop for a swim in the crystal clear waters of Capri
- Bottle of prosecco
- Soft drinks, water and beer
- Snorkeling equipment
- Beach towels
- Fuel and taxes
- Safety equipment
- Return to Sorrento around 8:30PM
- Embarkation tax in Sorrento: €5.00 p.p. to be paid at the meeting point
We will provide you with all operational details after booking
Don't forget your swim suit!
The Blue Grotto may be closed due to rough sea or strong wind, with weather conditions being subject to sudden changes in the same day. For this reason, access cannot be assured.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno