Enjoy a day trip by boat to discover Capri Island from Sorrento, with early departure to skip the line and visit the Blue Grotto plus the most beautiful spots of the island with stops for swimming. We include free time to visit the city center and a fresh fruit aperitif and glass of prosecco on board. Group of 8 people!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 15 March 2023 to 31 May 2023 (All days) From 1 June 2023 to 30 September 2023 (All days) From 1 October 2023 to 15 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting Point between 7:30 am and 7:45 am at the port of Marina Piccola in Sorrento (close to the Bar Ruccio)
- Navigation along the Sorrento coastline discovering the ancient fishing village of Marina Grande and an ancient roman villa dating back to the I century a.C.
- First stop to the Blue Grotto. Visit it with no waiting times! (entrance ticket not included)
- Entire tour of the island, including the Faraglioni, with stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Visit the most beautiful grottoes of Capri: Green Grotto, White Grotto, Grotto of love and more ..
- Seasonal fruit
- Beer, Soft Drinks, Water included on board
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Return to Sorrento around 3:30 pm
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto, optional (to be paid cash on spot)
- Embarkation tax in Sorrento and disembarkation tax in Capri: €7.50 per person
- Anything not specifically mentioned under "What's included".
We will get in touch with you to provide further details.
Don't forget: swimsuit, beach towel and sun cream.
Access to the Blue Grotto cannot be guaranteed with certainty as it is closed during rough seas or strong winds and weather conditions can change within the same day, leading to closures and reopenings.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno