There is no better way to take in the Amalfi Coast than by sea. With this private tour, enjoy a personalized itinerary and relaxed pace to visit Amalfi and Positano stress-free from Sorrento. Hop on board and set sail along Italy's most beautiful coastline!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting Point at the port of Sorrento in Marina Piccola
- Private boat tour along the Amalfi Coast with an English-speaking skipper
- Free time to visit Positano and Amalfi
- Return to the port of Sorrento, with stops to swim along the way
- Water, soft drinks, and beer
- Taxes and fuel
- Life jackets for children and adults and safety equipment
- Snorkeling gear
- Ground transport
- Tickets to museums and monuments
- Tips and extras
Boat tours to the Amalfi Coast depart from the port in Marina Piccola, meeting point at Bar Ruccio at the time we will agree upon after you book.
Please bring your swim suit, towel, and sunscreen (and a camera!).
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for the review!!!! We appreciated it! Vincenzo & Pasquale send their regards"
"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for your review! Luigi sends his regards!"