"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
Exclusive boat tour to Amalfi and Positano for small groups (max 8 passengers) departing from Sorrento.
Bottle of Prosecco included and free time to visit the two coastal towns by land.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 1 June 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting Point between 07:45 and 08:45 at the port of Sorrento Marina Piccola
- Boat tour with a maximum of 8 people
- Bottle of prosecco on board
- Visit from the sea of some of the most beautiful attractions of the Sorrento Peninsula: the ancient port of Sorrento Marina Grande, the ruins of the Roman villa of Senator Pollio, Marina di Puolo and Marina della Lobra, Isolotto del Vervece, Punta Campanella, Fiordo di Furore
- Arrival on the Amalfi Coast and stop for a swim at the Li Galli island, a legendary place inhabited by mermaids and explored by Ulysses during his journey back to Ithaca.
- Departure to Positano and Amalfi
- Free time to visit Positano and Amalfi (the order of the visits will be established by the Captain together with the passengers)
- Return between 16:30 and 17:00 to the port of Sorrento, with a stop for a swim during the trip
- Water, soft drink and beer
- Sandwich on board
- Taxes and gasoline
- Life jackets for children and adults and safety equipment
- Beach towels
- Personal purchases
- Anything not listed in the "includes" section
After booking we will contact you to provide more details.
The meeting is scheduled between 07:45 and 08:45 at the port of Marina Piccola in Sorrento. The return is scheduled between 16:30 and 17:00.
Don't forget: swimsuit, beach towel and suncream.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
Other offers MBS Blu Charter
€ 95 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 109 per guest
From € 850 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 950 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
€ 99 per guest
"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
This is a full day, departing at 9am and returning about 5pm. The trip goes from the port in Sorrento to Marina Piccola, on Capri. On our trip, there were 7 passengers, 4 separate groups... more »
Cancelled last minute
This operator cancelled the highlight of our trip at the last minute, ruining our whole trip, and costing us thousands of dollars, claiming weather issues. We took another boat to Capri and hired... more »
Incredible Boat Trip to Capri with Flavio and MBS Blu Charters!
Book this trip! We spent a full day on a great boat with a small group (12 or less) and a terrific captain! The day was a lot of fun and truly unforgettable! The beauty of the coastline and Capri... more »