Exclusive boat tour to Amalfi and Positano for small groups (max 8 passengers) departing from Sorrento.
Bottle of Prosecco included and free time to visit the two coastal towns by land.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting Point between 08:30 and 08:45 at the port of Sorrento Marina Piccola
- Boat tour with a maximum of 8 people
- Bottle of prosecco on board
- Visit from the sea of some of the most beautiful attractions of the Sorrento Peninsula: the ancient port of Sorrento Marina Grande, the ruins of the Roman villa of Senator Pollio, Marina di Puolo and Marina della Lobra, Isolotto del Vervece, Punta Campanella, Fiordo di Furore
- Arrival on the Amalfi Coast and stop for a swim at the Li Galli island, a legendary place inhabited by mermaids and explored by Ulysses during his journey back to Ithaca.
- Departure to Positano and Amalfi
- Free time to visit Positano and Amalfi (the order of the visits will be established by the Captain together with the passengers)
- Return between 16:30 and 17:00 to the port of Sorrento, with a stop for a swim during the trip
- Water, soft drink and beer
- Sandwich on board
- Taxes and gasoline
- Life jackets for children and adults and safety equipment
- Beach towels
- Personal purchases
- Anything not listed in the "includes" section
After booking we will contact you to provide more details.
The meeting is scheduled between 08:30 and 08:45 at the port of Marina Piccola in Sorrento. The return is scheduled between 16:30 and 17:00.
Don't forget: swimsuit, beach towel and suncream.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for the review!!!! We appreciated it! Vincenzo & Pasquale send their regards"
"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for your review! Luigi sends his regards!"