An exclusive shared boat tour to Capri for small groups of maximum 8 passengers. Meeting Point in Sorrento, Prosecco included on board and free time in Capri.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting Point from 07:30 to 07:45 am at the Sorrento port (Marina Piccola)
- Boat ride to Capri
- Tour around the island by boat (incl. Faraglioni and Punta Carena lighthouse)
- Explore the most beautiful Grottoes in Capri: Blue Grotto, Green Grotto and White Grotto
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Free time to visit the center of Capri by land
- Water, soft drinks and beer
- Special sandwich with mozzarella cheese and tomato
- Tax (excluding disembarkation tax) and fuel
- Return to the port of Sorrento around 4:00 pm
- Life vests for children and adults
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Disembarkation tax on Capri: €2.50/person
- Entry ticket for the Blue Grotto, optional
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" list
The meeting point for this Capri boat tour is at the port of Sorrento in Marina Piccola (close to Bar Ruccio) from 7:30 am to 07:45 am , departure time around 8:15 am. We will contact you to provide all the information you need. The return to Sorrento is around 4:00 pm.
The early departure will allows you to reach the Blue Grotto at opening hours to avoid long waits that often exceed two hours with the risk of not being able to guarantee entry.
Please bring with you: swim suit, towel, and sunscreen.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for your review! Luigi sends his regards!"
"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for the review!!!! We appreciated it! Vincenzo & Pasquale send their regards"