Boat tour of the Island of Capri with morning visit to the Blue Grotto and disembarkation on the island. Meeting Point at Marina Piccola in Sorrento
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting Point between 07:30 and 07:45 am at the port of Sorrento Marina Piccola (Bar Ruccio)
- First stop at the Blue Grotto (entrance ticket not included)
- Tour of the entire island of Capri, including the Faraglioni and the Punta Carena Lighthouse, one of the oldest in Italy
- Visit to the Green Grotto and the White Grotto, the Natural Arch ed more ...
- Swimming and snorkeling stops
- Disembarkation and free time to visit the center of Capri
- Bottle of Prosecco
- Water, soft drink and beer
- Sandwich sitting at a restaurant overlooking the sea
- Taxes (excluding landing tax) and gasoline
- Return to port in Sorrento around 4:00 pm
- Life vests for children and adults
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto, optional
- Disembarkation tax on Capri: €2.60/person
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" list
The meeting point for the boat trip to the island of Capri with a morning visit to the Blue Grotto is at the Sorrento port of Marina Piccola, at the Bar "Ruccio".
The appointment is between 07:30 and 07:45 am.
The early departure will allow us to reach early in the morning the Blue Grotto, cutting waiting times to zero.
The return to Sorrento is scheduled around 4:00 pm.
Don't forget: swimsuit, beach towel and sun cream.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for your review! Luigi sends his regards!"
"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for the review!!!! We appreciated it! Vincenzo & Pasquale send their regards"