Capri Island boat tour with morning visit to the Blue Grotto and disembarkation on the island. Departure directly from Sorrento.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 15 March 2024 to 30 April 2024 (All days) From 1 May 2024 to 30 September 2024 (All days) From 1 October 2024 to 15 November 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting Point between 7:30 am and 7:45 am at the port of Marina Piccola in Sorrento (close to the Bar Ruccio)
- Navigation along the Sorrento coastline discovering the ancient fishing village of Marina Grande and an ancient roman villa dating back to the 1st Century a.C.
- Visit to the Blue Grotto (entrance ticket not included in the tour price. The visit is subject to the weather and sea conditions)
- Tour of the entire island of Capri, including the Faraglioni and the Punta Carena Lighthouse, one of the oldest in Italy
- Visit to the Green Grotto and the White Grotto, the Natural Arch, and more ...
- Stops for swimming in the most beautiful bays
- Disembarkation and free time to visit the center of Capri
- Bottle of Prosecco on board
- Water, soft drinks, and beer included on board
- Seasonal fruit
- Return to Sorrento around 3:30 pm
- Life vests for children and adults
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto, optional: €18,00 to be paid cash on spot
- Embarkation tax in Sorrento and disembarkation tax in Capri: €12,50 per person to be paid at the meeting point
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" list
The early departure will allow us to reach early in the morning the Blue Grotto, cutting waiting times to zero.
Don't forget: swimsuit, beach towel and sun cream.
The Blue Grotto's accessibility is not fully assured as it closes during rough seas or strong winds, which can exhibit changes throughout a single day that could result in closures and reopenings.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno