Spend an unforgettable day in Capri on board a traditional gozzo boat with a local skipper
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 15 March 2024 to 31 May 2024 (All days) From 1 June 2024 to 30 September 2024 (All days) From 1 October 2024 to 15 November 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting at the Port of Marina Piccola in Sorrento (at Bar Ruccio)
- Sailing along the coast of Sorrento
- Tour of the island of Capri, passing under the legendary Faraglioni rocks, visiting the colored grottoes and the Punta Carena lighthouse
- Stops to swim in the crystal-clear waters of the island of Capri
- Disembarkation in Capri (optional and not included in the tour price)
- Professional skipper-guide at your disposal
- Prosecco, soft drinks, water and beers included on board
- Beach towels on board
- Snorkeling equipment on board
- Return to Sorrento
- Embarkation tax in Sorrento: €5.00 p.p. to be paid at the meeting point
- Disembarkation tax in Capri: €100.00 for docking boat + €2.50 p.p. --> Choosing to have lunch at a seaside restaurant, you can avoid paying these fees (to be agreed with our captain once on board)
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto (optional) --> €18.00 p.p. to be paid in cash on site
We invite you to contact us at the end of the booking to agree on the time.
Don't forget your swimsuit and sunscreen!
Due to its closure during rough seas or strong winds and unpredictable weather changes within a single day, access to the Blue Grotto cannot be confidently ensured.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno