Spend an unforgettable day in Capri on board a traditional gozzo boat with a local skipper
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting Point at the Port of Sorrento
- Tour of the island of Capri with visit to the caves and stops for swimming
- Arrival in Marina Grande, disembarkation (optional) and free time to visit the island by land
- Return to the port of departure
- The boat will be equipped with everything you need: beach towels, snorkeling equipment, water, soft drinks, beer, prosecco.
- Included: Gasoline, professional skipper, insurance and safety equipment.
- Landing tax in Capri: 100 euros + 2.50 euros per person
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto (optional)
The meeting point is at the port of Sorrento (Marina Piccola) at the Bar Ruccio.
We invite you to contact us at the end of the booking to agree on the time.
On request, it is also possible to leave from Amalfi (extra cost)
Don't forget your swimsuit and sunscreen!
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for the review!!!! We appreciated it! Vincenzo & Pasquale send their regards"
"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for your review! Luigi sends his regards!"