One of our most beautiful boats and a local skipper will be at your complete disposal to discover two of the most beautiful sea resorts in the world: Capri and Positano! You can freely decide where to stop for a swim and how much time to spend in Capri and Positano.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 15 March 2023 to 31 May 2023 (All days) From 1 June 2023 to 30 September 2023 (All days) From 1 October 2023 to 15 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting at Marina Piccola Sorrento Port at Bar Ruccio
- Private boat tour with a local skipper speaking English
- Navigation along the Sorrento coast
- Free time to disembark and visit the historical center of Positano
- Continuation of the tour to Capri
- Tour of the island of Capri by boat: Faraglioni, Blue Grotto, White Grotto, Green Grotto, Lighthouse of Punta Carena, Salto di Tiberio ...
- Stops for swimming
- Possibility of disembarking to visit the center of Capri (disembarkation tax not included)
- Bottle of prosecco on board
- Water and soft drinks on board
- Beach towels
- Snorkeling equipment
- Return to the port of Sorrento
- Taxes, insurance, safety equipment
- Life jackets for children and adults and safety equipment
- Embarkation tax in Sorrento: €5.00 per personto be paid at the meeting point
- Disembarkation tax in Capri --> €100.00 for docking boat
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto, optional
We will agree on the exact time after booking.
Do not forget your swimsuit and sunscreen!
Access to the Blue Grotto cannot be guaranteed with certainty as it is closed during rough seas or strong winds and weather conditions can change within the same day, leading to closures and reopenings.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno