"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
A shared boat tour to Capri departing from the Sorrento port, including time on land on Capri to shop. Maximum 12 passengers per group.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 30 April 2020 (All days) - Low season from 1 May 2020 to 31 May 2020 (All days) - Mid-season from 1 June 2020 to 30 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure between 9 and 10AM from the port of Sorrento in Marina Piccola
- Boat ride to Capri
- Tour around the island by boat, passing the Faraglioni and stopping twice to swim and snorkel
- Visits to the Green Grotto and While Grotto (optional stop at the Blue Grotto, ticket not included)
- Free time to visit the center of Capri by land
- Water, soft drinks, and beer
- Tax and fuel
- Snorkeling gear
- Stop on the beach on Capri for a snack
- Return to the port of Sorrento between 5 and 6:30PM
- Life vests for children and adults
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Disembarkation tax on Capri: €2.50/person
- Entry ticket for the Blue Grotto: €14/person
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" list
The meeting point for this Capri boat tour is at the port of Sorrento in Marina Piccola (close to Bar Ruccio). Departure is between 9 and 10AM; we will contact you with precise details. The return to Sorrento is between 5 and 6:30PM. Entrance to the Blue Grotto is not always possible due to long waits of more than 2 hours. If there is a line at the entrance, the captain will wait up to 30 minutes unless all passengers agree to wait longer. Please bring your swim suit, towel, and sunscreen for boat tours to Capri.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
Altre offerte MBS Blu Charter
€ 138 per guest
€ 117 per guest
€ 108 per guest
€ 148 per guest
Da € 850 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
Da € 950 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
Cancelled last minute
This operator cancelled the highlight of our trip at the last minute, ruining our whole trip, and costing us thousands of dollars, claiming weather issues. We took another boat to Capri and hired... more »
Incredible Boat Trip to Capri with Flavio and MBS Blu Charters!
Book this trip! We spent a full day on a great boat with a small group (12 or less) and a terrific captain! The day was a lot of fun and truly unforgettable! The beauty of the coastline and Capri... more »
First Time in Sorrento
this was by far the highlight of our vacation....Flavio was an awesome guide, we spent the entire day with only 7 people on board the boat, Amalfi Coast and Positano were spectacular and the color of... more »