Experience the charm of Capri Island by joining our shared boat excursion (max. 12 people). Visit the colored grottoes of Capri, the Faraglioni rocks, the Natural Arch, the lighthouse of Punta Carena and more. Free time to visit the city center!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 October 2023 to 15 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting Point between 08:20 and 08:30 am at the port of Marina Piccola in Sorrento (close to the Bar Ruccio)
- Transfer by boat to Capri
- Navigation along the Sorrento coastline discovering the ancient fishing village of Marina Grande and an ancient roman villa dating back to the 1st Century a.C.
- Entire tour of the island, including the Faraglioni rocks, with two stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Visit of the most beautiful Grottoes of Capri: Blue Grotto, White Grotto, Green Grotto, Grotto of the love and more ..
- Free time to visit the city center of Capri
- Water, soft drinks, and beer included on board
- Seasonal fruit
- Return to Sorrento at around 4:00 pm
- Life vests for children and adults
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Visit to the Blue Grotto not guaranteed. Entrance ticket: €18,00 p.p. to be paid in cash on spot
- Embarkation tax in Sorrento and disembarkation tax in Capri: €10,00 per person to be paid at the meeting point
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" list
We will get in touch with you to provide all the information you need.
We suggest bringing with you: a swimsuit, beach towel and sun cream.
During the same day, so the Blue Grotto may be closed and then reopened or vice versa. Therefore, we can never guarantee with certainty the access to the cave.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno