"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
A shared boat tour to Capri from Sorrento port, including free time in Capri to shop. Maximum 12 passengers per group.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 1 May 2021 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 May 2021 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Mid-season from 1 June 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) - High season from 16 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting Point between 9:00 am and 10:00 am from the port of Sorrento Marina Piccola
- Transfer by boat to Capri
- Tour of the entire island, including the Faraglioni, with two stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Visit of the most beautiful Grottoes of Capri: Grotta Azzurra, Grotta Verde and Grotta Bianca
- Free time to visit the city center of Capri
- Water, soft drinks and beer
- Sandwich sitting at a table overlooking the sea
- Taxes and gasoline
- Return to port in Sorrento between 05:00 pm and 06:00 pm
- Life vests for children and adults
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Disembarkation tax on Capri: €2.50/person
- Entry ticket for the Blue Grotto, optional
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" list
The meeting point for the boat trip to the island of Capri is at the Sorrento port of Marina Piccola close to the Bar Ruccio. The departure is scheduled between 9:00 and 10:00 am. We will get in touch with you to provide all the information you need. The return to Sorrento is scheduled between 17:00 and 18:00. The access to the Blue Grotto is not always guaranteed due to the waits that often last more than 2 hours. In the event of a queue at the entrance, the captain will wait for no more than 30 minutes, unless the clients reach a unanimous agreement to wait even longer than the 30 minutes foreseen. Our guests will also decide how much time to spend on the island. We suggest to bring with you: swimsuit, beach towel and sun cream.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
Other offers MBS Blu Charter
€ 139 per guest
€ 109 per guest
From € 850 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 950 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
€ 99 per guest
€ 149 per guest
"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
This is a full day, departing at 9am and returning about 5pm. The trip goes from the port in Sorrento to Marina Piccola, on Capri. On our trip, there were 7 passengers, 4 separate groups... more »
Cancelled last minute
This operator cancelled the highlight of our trip at the last minute, ruining our whole trip, and costing us thousands of dollars, claiming weather issues. We took another boat to Capri and hired... more »
Incredible Boat Trip to Capri with Flavio and MBS Blu Charters!
Book this trip! We spent a full day on a great boat with a small group (12 or less) and a terrific captain! The day was a lot of fun and truly unforgettable! The beauty of the coastline and Capri... more »