A private boat tour to Capri departing from either Sorrento,Napoli or Amalfi with 7 hours at sea. Sail around the island to visit its grottoes, stop to swim, and opt to dock so you can explore the island by land at your own pace. The best of Capri in a single day!
Departure from: Amalfi, Capri, Naples, Sorrento
Duration 7 hours
From 1 April 2024 to 30 April 2024 (All days) From 1 May 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the chosen port close to your cruise ship via a private boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Sail to the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Option of docking for free time on land to visit the Piazzetta and shop
- Return on board to sail around the island
- Visit the coastal highlights from the water, including the Green Grotto, Natural Arch, White Grotto, Faraglioni, and Punta Carena lighthouse
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto (tickets extra)
- Swim and snorkel
- Return to your cruise port
- Snacks, prosecco and limoncello, water, beer, soft drinks
- Ground transport on Capri
- Port taxes
- Optional ticket to the Blue Grotto (EUR 18/person to purchase at the entrance)
- Lunch (can be arranged upon request at an extra charge)
- Tickets to museums and monuments
Remember your swimsuit, a hat, and sunscreen.
Access to the Blue Grotto cannot be guaranteed with certainty as it is closed during rough seas or strong winds and weather conditions can change within the same day, leading to closures and reopenings.
Provided by: Misal Sorrento Boat Charter (Vico Equense)
For the love of the sea