A perfect day at sea: a private luxury boat tour to Capri and Positano! Set sail from the closest port to discover two of the most picturesque and famous destinations in the Bay of Naples and Amalfi Coast, making the most of your time and avoiding the traffic and crowds on land!
Departure from: Amalfi, Capri, Positano, Sorrento, Maiori, Massa Lubrense, Minori, Nerano, Praiano, Vico Equense
Duration 7 hours
From 1 April 2024 to 30 April 2024 (All days) From 1 May 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the closest port via a private Itama 40 towards Capri with an English-speaking skipper
- Cruise around the island, stopping to swim and snorkel
- Visit coastal highlights including the Green Grotto, Natural Arch, White Grotto, Faraglioni, and Punta Carena lighthouse
- Set sail for Positano on the Amalfi Coast
- Sail by the charming fishing village of Nerano, where we can stop for lunch (extra charge)
- Dock in Positano and enjoy free time on land to stroll through the village and shop
- Return to the departure port
- Beach towels, water, and safety equipment
- Ground transport on Capri
- Port taxes
- Optional ticket to the Blue Grotto (EUR 18/person to purchase at the entrance)
- Lunch (can be arranged upon request at an extra charge)
- Tickets to museums and monuments
Payment can be made at the end of the tour via credit card or in cash.
Remember your swimsuit, a hat, and sunscreen.
Access to the Blue Grotto cannot be guaranteed with certainty as it is closed during rough seas or strong winds and weather conditions can change within the same day, leading to closures and reopenings.
Provided by: Misal Sorrento Boat Charter (Vico Equense)
For the love of the sea