A perfect day at sea: a private luxury boat tour to Capri and Positano! Set sail from Sorrento to discover two of the most picturesque and famous destinations in the Bay of Naples and Amalfi Coast, making the most of your time and avoiding the traffic and crowds on land!
Departure from: Capri, Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Piano di Sorrento, Vico Equense
Duration 7 hours
From 1 June 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Sorrento via a private boat towards Capri with an English-speaking skipper
- Cruise around the island, stopping to swim and snorkel
- Visit coastal highlights including the Green Grotto, Natural Arch, White Grotto, Faraglioni, and Punta Carena lighthouse
- Set sail for Positano on the Amalfi Coast
- Sail by the charming fishing village of Nerano, where we can stop for lunch (extra charge)
- Dock in Positano to sightsee and shop in the village's historic center
- Return to Sorrento after 8 hours
- Snacks on board
- Water, beer, Prosecco and soft drinks
- Beach towels and snorkeling equipment
- Taxes, fuel, and insurance
- Safety equipment
- Ground transport on Capri
- Port taxes
- Optional ticket to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14/person to purchase at the entrance)
- Lunch (can be arranged upon request at an extra charge)
- Tickets to museums and monuments
Payment can be made at the end of the tour via credit card or in cash.
Remember your swimsuit, a hat, and sunscreen.
The Blue Grotto may be closed due to rough sea or strong wind, with weather conditions being subject to sudden changes in the same day. For this reason, access cannot be assured.
Provided by: Misal Sorrento Boat Charter (Vico Equense)
For the love of the sea