Purchase your ticket for an island boat tour online and save!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from pier n. 0 in Marina Grande next to the ferry dock
- Regular departures from 9:45AM to 2PM
- Tickets valid for boarding the first available boat!
- Boat tour around the island (Faraglioni, Tiberius' leap, Coral Grotto, White Grotto, Natural Arch, Punta Carena lighthouse, and more)
- Stop to visit the Blue Grotto (see below)
- Return to Marina Grande
- Safety equipment for children and adults on board.
- There is no stop to swim.
- Blue Grotto admission via rowboat. Visits inside the Blue Grotto are managed by another company and tickets must be purchased separately for €14 in cash at the entrance.
If wait times are longer than 45 minutes, the captain may choose to return to port. Those who would like to visit the grotto can request a free ticket on the Blue Grotto transfer boat to sail to the grotto again. This rule is to avoid passengers becoming seasick from staying on the boat too long. Due to its closure during rough seas or strong winds and unpredictable weather changes within a single day, access to the Blue Grotto cannot be confidently ensured.
We suggest bringing sunblock and a hat!
Dogs are welcome on board.
Children under 5 ride for free.
Provided by: Motoscafisti di Capri (Capri)
Sailing around the island, since 1955
Motoscafisti di Capri reviews
"We had a great time, our guide was great and the island certainly didn't disappoint. The wait to enter the grotto azzura was quite long (especially since we were out in the noon sun) highly recommend"
"We booked the guided tour, but when we arrived, due to the weather the tour was suspended, we can only visit the blue cave without any money back. Very unhappy because we lost more money."
"Good boat tour, but this is not a guided tour, as explanations from the driver/guide were too sporadic. Blue cave is overpriced, as it does not require any maintenance. "