"The boat tour was absolutely beautiful and the driver did a circle at all the major picture places so that everyone on the boat got a good picture, no matter where their seat was. Amazing!!!!"
Purchase your ticket for an island boat tour online and save!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boat tour around the Island of Capri with a stop at the Blue Grotto
- Departure from Marina Grande passing by:
- "Scugnizzo" or welcome statue
- Tiberius' leap
- Coral Grotto
- White Grotto
- Natural arch
- Villa Malaparte
- Bay of Marina Piccola
- Siren's rock
- Green Grotto
- Punta Carena lighthouse
- Blue Grotto (entry to the cave is optional) IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROWBOAT SERVICE TO ENTER THE BLUE GROTTO IS NOT MANAGED BY OUR COMPANY, THEREFORE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
- Kids under 5 are free
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto by rowboat.
- Visits inside the Blue Grotto are managed by another company and tickets must be purchased separately for €14 per person (the Blue Grotto is a museum, so the ticket must be purchased at the entrance).
- IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROWBOAT SERVICE TO ENTER THE BLUE GROTTO IS NOT MANAGED BY OUR COMPANY, THEREFORE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
Come to pier N.0 in the Port of Capri with this ticket from 9.30 am to 2 pm and you can board the first boat available for the Island Tour!
The Island Tour last about two hours.
In order to visit the Blue Grotto, we will make a stop at its entrance and to passengers can transfer to a rowboat. Afterwards, will reboard our boat to continue the tour.
This ticket is valid to board.
Payment by PayPal
Provided by: Motoscafisti di Capri (Capri)
Sailing around the island, since 1955
"The tour was nice, but the blue grotto was closed due to same reasosns, and nobody told us. The capitan was the guide...A little bit disappointed. "
"It worth to go to Blue Grotto as early as possible to avoid long line. Do not miss it, it's beautiful :-)"
Very good experience. Fantastic views, and just right size of a boat!
It's unforgettable! The boat was small enough to get very close to the small grottoes and to pass through the famous arch (you see it on the picture). We traveled on October 31, and were lucky to... more »
Great views of Capri
We took this wonderful boat trip circling the Isle Capri. The boat gets up close and personal with the Isle Capri ...it enters cave entrances and and slows down for picture taking at points of... more »
We came from Sorrento on ferry onto the island of Capri. We were a large group of 30+ (tourism group). Due to a rainy forecast the first weekend of October, all the Grottos were closed. Our tour went... more »