Venture into the magical Capri night on this unique private boat tour, where you can take in the breathtaking beauty of this iconic island under the stars. You can even disembark on Capri and enjoy some free time exploring the island.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Piano di Sorrento
Duration 5 hours
From 1 March 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Welcome at departure port
- Embark on private boat with expert local skipper who speaks English
- Cruise along the Sorrento Peninsula to see the most famous sights, including the Baths of Queen Giovanna and the Natural Waterfall
- Tour around the island of Capri to view sights such as the Punta Carena lighthouse, the Faraglioni, and the sea caves (personalized itinerary)
- Stop to swim from the boat
- Option to disembark on Capri for free time on land for a stroll through the historic center, shopping, a meal, and sightseeing
- Return aboard boat for conclusion of tour at port of departure
- Water, soft drinks, beer
- Snorkeling gear
- Fuel and insurance
- Fees for optional docking at Capri (only if you decide to disembark on island)
- Transfers to and from departure port
- Ground transportation on Capri
- Extended itinerary (50 euros per additional hour)
- Beach towels (available on request)
- Dinner, snacks, alcoholic beverages (available on request)
- Tips, extras
We can also provide snacks or a bottle of wine on board the boat, or change the itinerary to suit your needs. If you contact us, we can send you information about the costs for additional services.
The duration of the stop on the ground can also be customized according to your wishes.
Provided by: PdG Boat Tours (Sorrento)
Sorrento, Capri and the Amalfi Coast. On a boat.