Experience the enjoyment of a day at sea around the island of Capri aboard a private motorboat with a highly experienced local captain. Swim in the clear waters of the island and admire the most beautiful locations along the coast.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Piano di Sorrento, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
From 1 March 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting and embarkation at the selected port
- Depart on private motorboat with expert English-speaking skipper
- Tour around the island of Capri, with stops at important sights along the coast, including sea caves, the Punta Carena lighthouse, the Faraglioni, the Salto di Tiberio cliff, the Natural Arch, and more (customizable itinerary)
- Optional visit to the Blue Grotto
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling at the best spots
- Optional free time to disembark, stroll, have lunch or visit the Piazzetta for shopping
- Return to the port of departure
- Available for guests on board: soft drinks, water, and beer; snorkeling masks; stereo system
- Fuel costs and insurance
- Ground transport
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto (payable on-site) and any other paid sites
- Port fees
- Disembarkation fee in Capri, payable only if you disembark at the port of Marina Grande
- Snacks and cheese, available upon request
- Towels (upon request)
- Tips and extras
Even the duration of any stop on land can be customized according to the wishes of the guests.
Remember to bring your swimsuit and sunscreen.
Provided by: PdG Boat Tours (Sorrento)
Sorrento, Capri and the Amalfi Coast. On a boat.