Explore the stunning coastline of Capri via a luxury Itama 38, departing from Positano, Amalfi, Sorrento, Naples, and Salerno.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, Salerno
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the port of your choice in the morning
- Pass Punta Campanella and the Li Galli Islets on your way to Capri
- Visit the Blue Grotto, if open (optional)
- Discover all the hidden beauty of Capri's coastline as your circle the island
- Stops to swim and admire the Faraglioni
- Lunch in a restaurant accessible by sea (optional)
- Free time on Capri to visit the Piazzetta, if requested
- Return to Positano in the late afternoon
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- On board you'll find a WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (€ 14/person)
- Transportation by land on the island
Departures from Positano are on the Spiaggia Grande pier near our ticket office. From other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port and will tell you where to meet us.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"The entire trip was amazing. I would recommend to anyone. "
"Andrea and his brother were phenomenal. We do not have a single complaint about our day, it was perfect in every way. It was worth every penny, and we will definitely be using your services next time."
"Our captain was Cosmo and he was fantastic. We really enjoyed our day. "