Discover all the beauty of the Amalfi Coast on board a powerful Itama speedboat with all the amenities you need for an unforgettable day at sea.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departures from a choice of ports: Positano, Amalfi, Naples, Sorrento, Salerno, or Capri
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Explore the coastline of Positano and Praiano to the Furore Fjords
- Pause in Conca dei Marini to visit the Emerald Grotto
- Take a dip underneath the Marmolada waterfall
- Option of free time to explore Amalfi by land
- Dine in a restaurant accessible only by boat
- Stop for a swim where and when you want on this private tour!
- On board you'll find WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block.
- Entrance to the Emerald Grotto
The meeting point in Positano is at our ticket office on Via del Saracino 1 on the Spiaggia Grande beach. In other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port. We recommend swim suits and, if you plan on visiting the Amalfi Duomo, bring appropriate clothing that covers shoulders and legs.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Our captain was Cosmo and he was fantastic. We really enjoyed our day. "
"It was a terrific experience and the highlight of our trip. Andrea was exceptional and Fabio our captain was truly one of a kind! "
"Our shared boat tour of the Amalfi Coast was one of the highlights of our trip...perfect in every way. Wonderful captain, comfortable boat, towels and drinks, and fantastic scenery. Excellent value."