Explore the Amalfi Coast via elegant wooden gozzo boat on this full-day private tour.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departures possible from Positano, Amalfi or Capri
- Boat trip along the coast of Praiano to the Furore Fjords
- Stop in in Conca dei Marini with an optional visit at the Emerald Grotto
- Swim under the Marmolada waterfall
- Arrival in Amalfi with free time to explore the town by land (optional)
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- On board you'll find a WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block.
- Tickets to the Emerald Grotto
The meeting point in Positano is at our ticket office on Via del Saracino 1 on the Spiaggia Grande beach. In Amalfi or on Capri, we will come pick you up at the port. We recommend swim suits and, if you plan on visiting the Amalfi Duomo, bring appropriate clothing that covers shoulders and legs.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Enzo was an amazing captain and helped make the experience for us. He was very knowledgeable about the coast and was also a lot of fun to be around."
"Our captain was Cosmo and he was fantastic. We really enjoyed our day. "
"Andrea and his brother were phenomenal. We do not have a single complaint about our day, it was perfect in every way. It was worth every penny, and we will definitely be using your services next time."