Explore the Amalfi Coast via elegant wooden gozzo boat on this full-day private tour.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
From 15 April 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departures possible from Positano, Amalfi or Capri
- Boat trip along the coast of Praiano to the Furore Fjords
- Stop in in Conca dei Marini with an optional visit at the Emerald Grotto
- Swim under the Marmolada waterfall
- Arrival in Amalfi with free time to explore the town by land (optional)
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- On board you'll find a WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block.
- Tickets to the Emerald Grotto
The meeting point in Positano is at our ticket office on Via del Saracino 1 on the Spiaggia Grande beach. In Amalfi or on Capri, we will come pick you up at the port. We recommend swim suits and, if you plan on visiting the Amalfi Duomo, bring appropriate clothing that covers shoulders and legs.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Fabulous time! We would recommend doing this charter to Capri."
"So glad we made this part of our trip. Michael, our captain, was very knowledgeable about the coast. Loved swimming in Minori and the whole trip. Would highly recommend!"
"Our captain was Cosmo and he was fantastic. We really enjoyed our day. "