Sailing along the Sorrento's Coast you can discover the isle of Capri on board an elegant Sorrentine motorboat. You will see the beauties of the island from sea level, take a picture under the Faraglioni Rocks, admire the famous grottos. Swim, snorkel and enjoy free time on land at your pleasure!
Departure from: Capri, Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, Massa Lubrense
Duration 8 hours
From 4 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from your hotel/accommodation in Sorrento (Available upon request from other places).
- Departure at your favourite time
- Private minicruise: sail along the Sorrento's Coast and discover the highlights of the island of Capri from sea level and on land.
- Drinks: bottled mineral water, soft drinks, Prosecco, limoncello and dry snacks
- Beach towels
- Snorkeling equipment
- Internal Cabin and bathroom
- Expert English Spaeking skipper
- Life jackets, safety equipment, insurance
- Fuel, taxes, skipper
- Capri port tax (only if you want to use the port services) *Not compulsory
- Extra hours (EUR 100,00 per hour, after 8 hours.) *Not compulsory
- Blue Grotto Entrance fee (EUR 14,00 Per Person) *Not compulsory
This tour lasts around 8 hours with departure at your favourite time and return at sunset time.
This tour can depart from Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Capri, Naples Positano, Praiano, Amalfi and from all the port in our region.
The boats have a bathroom, internal cabin, life jackets, and safety equipment on board.
Provided by: Restart Boat (Sorrento)
Elegance on the open sea
"Amazing day! The captain and crew were outstanding catering to our every request. I would highly recommend this experience!"
"Our skipper Nello was fantastic. He made reservations for us at a great restaurant and was a wonderful guide. He stopped to let us swim for awhile. One of our favorite days of the whole trip! "
Restart Boat: "Dear Megan thanks for your good review. i hope to see you again in the future"
"We started a little late and the type of boat was not exactly what I thought I was booking, we had a fabulous experience! Cheeto and Nello were very professional and accommodating! "