Walk the Path of the Gods (Sentiero degli Dei) hassle-free and visit the coastal village of Positano on this full-day tour with private driver.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento
Duration 9 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up in Naples or Sorrento.
- Drive along the scenic highway 163 on board a late-model Mercedes with air conditioning and English-speaking driver.
- Arrival in Bomerano where you will be dropped at the trailhead.
- Independent hike along the Sentiero degli Dei (well-marked Path of the Gods trail) to Nocelle, where you will meet up with your driver.
- Lunch at a family-run restaurant with a view.
- Transfer from Nocelle to Positano, with the afternoon free to stroll the city, take photos, and shop.
- Return to your hotel or cruise ship.
- Air-conditioned vehicle for a 8-9 hour tour.
- English-speaking driver.
- All tolls, parking, petrol, and taxes.
- Authorized guide for the Path of the Gods: 180 Euros. The guide walks with you throughout the path during the tour and explains all of the secrets of one of the most beautiful path of our area.
This tour begins at 9 am and ends around 5 pm. We recommend wearing sturdy shoes and clothing suitable for hiking.
Provided by: Rosato Private Tour (Piano di Sorrento)
The tour of a lifetime.
We did the amalfi coast tour with Vittorio in December. Vittorio was amazing and went out of his way to help us take the tour considering the route was blocked from landslides. The car was clean, the... more »
Gastronomical cooking class!!! Fabulous!!
This is the 2nd time in 3 years that we visited Italy and Vittorio took us for Olive oil tasting and a cooking class with a family. We had such a fantastic time. We felt like we were part of the... more »
Private Amalfi Coast Tour from Positano with Ciro
We had a wonderful experience with Ciro, of Rosato Private Tours. We were staying in Positano and wanted to see the cities of Amalfi and Ravello. Ciro picked us up on a Friday morning and gave us an... more »