All the charm of the Amalfi Coast in a private driving tour to the most beautiful spots along this famous coastline, including Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello. We'll also pass the pretty villages perched on the cliffside and have breathtaking views of the Bay of Naples.
Duration 8 hours
from 12 April 2016 to 31 January 2026 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at the arranged meeting point
- Professional bilingual Italian/English driver
- One hour stop in Positano to stroll through town and shop in the artisan boutiques
- Stop in Praiano to see the handpainted majolica cupola of the Church of San Luca and the round Torre a Mare watchtower
- Stop in Conca dei Marini to see the Emerald Grotto and its underwater ceramic nativity scene
- One hour stop in Amalfi with its Cathedral of Sant'Andrea
- Stop in Ravello to admire Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo
- Car seat for children upon request
- Tickets to enter the sights and monuments
We recommend comfortable clothing and a sun hat, as much of the day is spent outdoors.
Provided by: Sorrento Limo (Sant'Agnello)
Sit back and relax...let your vacation begin!
Other offers Sorrento Limo
From € 130 Per vehicle | Max 16
From € 220 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
From € 490 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
From € 100 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
From € 445 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
From € 330 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
"Great service. Driver was very punctual and responded to our flight delay. "
"Great experience. Confortable Mercedes limo. Giuseppe, our driver, was exceptionally good. Thank you. "
Wonderful, Comprehensive Service
Gennaro exceeded our expectations in everything he did--from picking us up in Naples and delivering us to our hotel in Sorrento, to driving us along the Almafi Coast (in heavy rain and landslide road... more »
met on the platform at Naples and delivered me safely comfortably and professionally to Sorrento. Highly recommended more »
Great full day tour - ask for Luke!
We scheduled two bookings with Sorrento Limo. Our first booking was a pick up at the Naples airport with a private tour of Naples before being dropped off at our hotel in Sorrento. There was a mix-up... more »