"Great service. Driver was very punctual and responded to our flight delay. "
Combine culture and food in this exclusive car service by Sorrento Limo. You'll visit the temples of Paestum, some of the best preserved ruins from the time of Ancient Greece, followed by an unforgettable mozzarella experience where you'll discover all the secrets of Italy's mozzarella di bufala!
Departure from: Port of Naples, Sorrento, Positano
Duration 8 hours
from 12 April 2016 to 31 January 2026 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at the arranged meeting point in Sorrento or at the ports of Naples or Sorrento
- Professional bilingual Italian/English driver
- Tour of the temples of Paestum, a unique example of Ancient Greek architecture dating from the Doric period. There are two groups of builidings, one dedicated to the goddess Hera and the other to the goddess Athena
- Mozzarella experience at a local artisan cheesemaker who will demonstrate how the region's famous mozzarella di bufala is made
- Car seats for children upon request
- Tickets to sights and monuments
We recommend comfortable clothing and a sun hat, as much of the day will be spent outdoors.
Provided by: Sorrento Limo (Sant'Agnello)
Sit back and relax...let your vacation begin!
Other offers Sorrento Limo
From € 130 Per vehicle | Max 16
From € 220 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
From € 490 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
From € 100 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
From € 445 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
From € 330 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
Wonderful, Comprehensive Service
Gennaro exceeded our expectations in everything he did--from picking us up in Naples and delivering us to our hotel in Sorrento, to driving us along the Almafi Coast (in heavy rain and landslide road... more »
met on the platform at Naples and delivered me safely comfortably and professionally to Sorrento. Highly recommended more »
Great full day tour - ask for Luke!
We scheduled two bookings with Sorrento Limo. Our first booking was a pick up at the Naples airport with a private tour of Naples before being dropped off at our hotel in Sorrento. There was a mix-up... more »