Combine culture and food in this exclusive car service by Sorrento Limo. You'll visit the temples of Paestum, some of the best preserved ruins from the time of Ancient Greece, followed by an unforgettable mozzarella experience where you'll discover all the secrets of Italy's mozzarella di bufala!
Departure from: Positano, Sorrento, Port of Naples
Duration 8 hours
From 12 April 2016 to 31 January 2026 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at the arranged meeting point in Sorrento or at the ports of Naples or Sorrento
- Professional bilingual Italian/English driver
- Stop at the temples of Paestum, a unique example of Ancient Greek architecture dating from the Doric period. There are two groups of builidings, one dedicated to the goddess Hera and the other to the goddess Athena
- Mozzarella experience at a local artisan cheesemaker who will demonstrate how the region's famous mozzarella di bufala is made
- Car seats for children upon request
- Tickets to sights and monuments
- Tour guide to visit Temples and Museum (available on request)
Provided by: Sorrento Limo (Sant'Agnello)
Sit back and relax...let your vacation begin!