Enjoy an all-inclusive boat tour of Capri that includes a cruise around the island to admire the coast and grottoes, stops to swim in the most picturesque coves, and time on land to visit the Piazzetta and take a stroll through the center.
Departure from: Amalfi, Capri, Naples, Positano, Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Piano di Sorrento, Praiano
Duration 8 hours
From 15 March 2024 to 5 May 2024 (All days) From 6 May 2024 to 30 September 2024 (All days) From 1 October 2024 to 7 November 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port of your choice (Sorrento, Amalfi, etc)
- Tour by private boat with cabin, WC, shower, and sundeck
- Expert English-speaking skipper
- Arrival off Capri and cruise around the island to admire the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, grottoes, etc.
- Stops to take a swim from the boat
- Option of docking to sightsee, shop, dine, etc.
- Return to the departure port
- Snacks and soft drinks on board
- Beach towels and snorkeling masks
- Safety equipment
- Insurance and fuel
- Blue Grotto tickets (optional, can be purchased at the grotto entrance) and other sights and attractions
- Port taxes and fees for disembarking on the island (only if you choose to dock)
- Land transportation on Capri
Don't forget your sunblock and swimsuit!
Access to the Blue Grotto cannot be guaranteed with certainty as it is closed during rough seas or strong winds and weather conditions can change within the same day, leading to closures and reopenings.
Provided by: Sunrise Sorrento (Piano di Sorrento)
Exclusive boat tours and minicruises