"Amalfi Coast trip was grand. But suggest tell people they will have a walk from and back to the drop off point. Need longer in both Positano and Amalfi."
Full-day tour by boat to Positano and Amalfi departing from Sorrento, perfect for exploring the coast without the hassle of road traffic.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 15 April 2020 to 18 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from Sorrento to the port at Piano di Sorrento
- Boat trip by traditional gozzo boat
- Skirt the coastline of Sorrento with a stop for a swim
- Sail past the Li Galli Islets
- Arrival in Positano and 1.5 hours of free time
- Departure along the famous Amalfi Coast
- Arrival in Amalfi with 1.5 hours of free time
- Return to Sorrento in the late afternoon and transfer to Sorrento centre
- Drinks(water, beer, soft drinks), life jacket, and toilet on board.
- Languages spoken: English
- Entrance tickets
Please provide the name of your hotel upon booking so we can arrange for your pick-up.
Pick-up is available from hotels in Sorrento and Sant'Agnello; those not being picked up must come to the meeting point at Parking Lauro, located in Via Correale 25, Sorrento (just steps from the Circumvesuviana train station).
Departure at 08:00 AM
Recommended for children 3 and up.
Provided by: Travel Etc (Sant'Agnello)
Day trips by land and sea departing from Sorrento for Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Altre offerte Travel Etc
€ 75 per guest
€ 89 per guest
€ 69 per guest
€ 49 per guest
€ 79 per guest
€ 9 per guest
"I had a fantastic time! LOVED it"
"Amazing experience... our skippers (both female) were so great! Friendly and informative. The boat ride itself was so much fun, seeing the grottos and the highlight was jumping into the sea! "
Wonderful trip to Capri
Our visit to Capri island with our Guide Ugo was fantastic. He showed us around all the places, which we could not have visited on our own in one day. Highly recommend. more »
Amalfi coast drive
Amalfi coast drive was disappointing with road works and busy traffic. The views were. Not as spectacular as we had hoped more »
POMPEII & VESUVIUS EXPERIENCE
My husband and I took a small bus tour from Sorrento of about 25 people directly to Pompeii. It was about an hour bus ride with traffic. We were given headsets so we could hear our guide he was very... more »