"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "
A boat tour of Capri departing from Naples: a full-day at sea with stops to swim and snorkel, snacks, and free time on the island
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at the Star Hotel Terminus or other Naples hotel and transfer to the port
- Departure for Capri via a traditional boat
- Boat tour of Capri including: Grotta Meravigliosa, White Grotto, Green Grotto, Blue Grotto, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni, and the Punta Carena lighthouse
- Two stops to swim and snorkel (masks included)
- Bottled water
- Snacks and drinks on board
- Free time on land to explore Capri (3 - 5 hours)
- Transfer to Capri port and limoncello tasting
- Return to Naples
- Bathing suit and towel
- Tourist tax (EUR 2.50/person)
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (€ 14/person)
Departure from Naples will be between 7:30 and 8:30AM and return around 6PM. Pick-up in Naples will be arranged for major hotels, the train station, or other locations in the city center. We will contact you after booking to let you know the exact time and place of pick up.
For Capri boat tours, pleases bring comfortable clothing and shoes, a swim suit and towel, a hat, and sunscreen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
Other offers WorldTours
€ 35 per guest
€ 45 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 115 per guest
€ 40 per guest
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "
Amalfi coast tour
We did the Amalfi Tour, our driver was Toni Versace and he showed us around with his Mercedes Vito. We stopped at Ravello and had 1 hour free time, then we stopped at Amalfi and had 1 hour as well... more »
A Fantastic 5 walking tour !!
5 hours sounds like a lot, but if you were just walking around visiting sites you'd do 5 hours easily. SO I decided to take this walking tour. It was great because instead of just walking and... more »
Our driver and guide was Mr Massimo. The whole trip was very well organised. He was punctual, warm and friendly. His command of English was good and he knows all the interesting locations for all the... more »