A guided tour of Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius, departing from Naples and including a wine tasting
Departure from: Naples
Duration 7 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (Except on Monday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from the Naples city center to Pompeii
- Commentary from the guide during the bus trip
- Walking tour of the Pompeii archaeological park in Italian, English, or Spanish (duration: 2 hours)
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Transfer to bus parking lot on Mt. Vesuvius (1,000 meters above sea level)
- Free time to walk up the path to the crater on Mt. Vesuvius and optional 2-hour tour with an official Parco Nazionale del Vesuvio guide
- Return to parking lot for transfer to Naples
- Pompeii entrance tickets
- Guided tour of Mt. Vesuvius
Departure from Naples will be between 7:30 and 8:30AM and return around 6PM. Pick-up in Naples will be arranged for major hotels, the train station, or other locations in the city center. We will contact you after booking to let you know the exact time and place of pick up. In low season and for groups of less than 6, an audioguide will be used in lieu of a tour guide in the Pompeii ruins. This tour includes skip-the-line tickets.
For Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius tours, we recommend comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat, and sunscreen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "
"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "