"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
A 5-hour tour of the historic center of Naples, including San Gregorio Armeno and Naples Underground
Departure from: Naples
Duration 5 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- A number of meeting point options in Naples (Cruise port, Piazza Municipio - opposite the Fontana del Nettuno)
- Metro ride to Piazza Dante
- Walking tour of the historic center: Spaccanapoli, Piazza del Gesù, Piazza San Domenico Maggiore
- Stop in Via San Gregorio Armeno, famous for its nativity scene artisans
- Stop at Napoli Sotterranea (Naples Underground Roman ruins)
- Free time to shop
- Stop at the Duomo
- Return to the metro stop
- Free time for lunch
- Guided visit of Naples' most famous monuments: Maschio Angioino, Galleria Umberto I, Teatro San Carlo, Via Toledo, Piazza Plebiscito
- Return to the meeting point
- Hotel transfer
- Tickets to the Maschio Angioino
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" section
Meet up is at 8AM at the cruise port or at 8:30AM in Piazza Municipio, but please arrive 10 minutes ahead of time. The tour ends at approximately 2:30PM. We recommend comfortable shoes for walking tours of the Naples historic center and underground.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
Other offers WorldTours
€ 35 per guest
€ 45 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 115 per guest
€ 85 per guest
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "
"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"
Amalfi coast tour
We did the Amalfi Tour, our driver was Toni Versace and he showed us around with his Mercedes Vito. We stopped at Ravello and had 1 hour free time, then we stopped at Amalfi and had 1 hour as well... more »
A Fantastic 5 walking tour !!
5 hours sounds like a lot, but if you were just walking around visiting sites you'd do 5 hours easily. SO I decided to take this walking tour. It was great because instead of just walking and... more »
Our driver and guide was Mr Massimo. The whole trip was very well organised. He was punctual, warm and friendly. His command of English was good and he knows all the interesting locations for all the... more »