A 5-hour tour of the historic center of Naples, including San Gregorio Armeno and Naples Underground
Departure from: Naples
Duration 5 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- A number of meeting point options in Naples (Cruise port, Piazza Municipio - opposite the Fontana del Nettuno)
- Metro ride to Piazza Dante
- Walking tour of the historic center: Spaccanapoli, Piazza del Gesù, Piazza San Domenico Maggiore
- Stop in Via San Gregorio Armeno, famous for its nativity scene artisans
- Stop at Napoli Sotterranea (Naples Underground Roman ruins)
- Free time to shop
- Stop at the Duomo
- Return to the metro stop
- Free time for lunch
- Guided visit of Naples' most famous monuments: Maschio Angioino, Galleria Umberto I, Teatro San Carlo, Via Toledo, Piazza Plebiscito
- Return to the meeting point
- Hotel transfer
- Tickets to the Maschio Angioino
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" section
Meet up is at 8AM at the cruise port or at 8:30AM in Piazza Municipio, but please arrive 10 minutes ahead of time. The tour ends at approximately 2:30PM. We recommend comfortable shoes for walking tours of the Naples historic center and underground.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "
"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "
"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"