Amalfi, Positano, and Ravello: a private Amalfi Coast tour departing from Naples with a knowledgeable local guide
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from Naples to the Sorrentine Peninsula (with stops for photos along the drive)
- English-speaking local driver
- Arrival on the Amalfi Coast
- Free time in Positano (1 hour)
- Transfer to Amalfi
- Free time to visit Amalfi and have lunch (two hours)
- Transfer to Ravello
- Free time to visit Ravello (1 hour)
- Return transfer to Naples
- Meals and drinks
- Personal purchases and extras
- For groups of more than 8, parking and access to limited traffic areas is not included (access to Positano EUR 70, parking in Positano EUR 60; parking in Amalfi from EUR 140 to EUR 260; access to Ravello EUR 20.
Departure from Naples will be between 8 and 9AM. Pick-up in Naples will be arranged for major hotels, the train station, or other locations in the city center. We will contact you after booking to let you know the exact time and place of pick up base on where you are staying or arriving in Naples. Return to Naples is around 5:15PM.
For Amalfi Coast tours, we recommend comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat, and sun screen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"