"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "
Amalfi, Positano, and Ravello: a private Amalfi Coast tour departing from Naples with a knowledgeable local guide
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
from 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from Naples to the Sorrentine Peninsula (with stops for photos along the drive)
- English-speaking local driver
- Arrival on the Amalfi Coast
- Free time in Positano (1 hour)
- Transfer to Amalfi
- Free time to visit Amalfi and have lunch (two hours)
- Transfer to Ravello
- Free time to visit Ravello (1 hour)
- Return transfer to Naples
- Meals and drinks
- Personal purchases and extras
- For groups of more than 8, parking and access to limited traffic areas is not included (access to Positano EUR 70, parking in Positano EUR 60; parking in Amalfi from EUR 140 to EUR 260; access to Ravello EUR 20.
Departure from Naples will be between 8 and 9AM. Pick-up in Naples will be arranged for major hotels, the train station, or other locations in the city center. We will contact you after booking to let you know the exact time and place of pick up base on where you are staying or arriving in Naples. Return to Naples is around 5:15PM.
For Amalfi Coast tours, we recommend comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat, and sun screen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
Other offers WorldTours
€ 35 per guest
€ 45 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 115 per guest
€ 40 per guest
"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "
Massimo - best driver in Naples
I was in naples on a business trip. Massimo was on charge of my transportation. Very well organised, punctual and always with a clean vehicle. Highly recommended! more »
Fantastic tour around the coast
We had a fantastic tour guide around the coast our tour guide Massimo Laurenceo was the best, he made the tour very interesting my two young children had so much fun and the experience was awesome more »
Fantastic time on the Amalfi coast
Had a fantastic time on the Amalfi coast thanks to our guide Toni. The view during the lunch was phenomenal! more »