Explore the historic heart of Naples on this walking tour that includes a stroll through the traditional Pignasecca market
Departure from: Naples
Duration 3 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Afternoon departure from Piazza Municipio and meetup with your local guide
- Walking tour through Piazza Plebiscito and Galleria Umberto
- Take in Via Toledo as you walk to the Pignasecca market
- Sample street food enjoy free time to shop
- Walking itinerary that includeds Spaccanapoli, Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, San Gregorio Armeno, and Via dei Tribunali
- End in Piazza Bellini with a stop in a traditional artisan workshop to see how Neapolitan nativity scenes are made and visit the city's Duomo
- Hotel transfers
A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour to take place.
We recommend comfortable shoes and attire.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples