A day trip to the island of Capri plus a visit in Pompeii with departure from Naples
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (Except on Monday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from Naples to Capri via high-speed ferry
- Transfer by funicular or public bus from the port on Capri to the "Piazzetta"
- Bottle of water
- Walk through the center of Capri
- Visit at the Gardens of Augustus
- Free time for shopping and lunch
- Return to the port by funicular
- Return to Naples by high-speed ferry
- Transfer to the ruins in Pompeii
- Guided visit of Pompeii (1.5 hours)
- Return to Naples
- Visit at the Blue Grotto
- Pompeii entrance tickets
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" section
- Additional sights and activities
Departure from Naples will be between 7:30 and 8:30AM. Pick-up in Naples will be arranged for major hotels, the train station, or other locations in the city center. We will contact you after booking to let you know the exact time and place of pick up based on where you are staying or arriving in Naples. Return is scheduled for 5:30PM (with stops at the cruise port and train station). In low season and for groups of less than 6, an audio guide will be used in lieu of a tour guide. This tour includes skip-the-line access.
For Capri and Pompeii tours, we recommend comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat, and sun screen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "