On this tour tailored especially for children, an expert guide leads your whole family on an exploration of the streets of ancient Pompeii. Discover the history of this iconic Roman city buried by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 AD.
Departure from: Pompeii
Duration 2 hours
From 16 April 2017 to 31 July 2033 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet your guide in Pompeii, near the entrance to the archaeological site
- Skip-the-line entrance (ticket not included)
- Two-hour "kid-friendly" guided tour in the heart of the ancient city of Pompeii, including the villas, the baths, and the Roman forum
- Free time to continue exploring the archaeological site on your own
- Entrance ticket (free for children age 17 and under)
- Pick up and drop off
- Meals and extras
We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes, a hat, and sunscreen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples