"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
A day trip departing from Naples to discover the runs of Pompeii and Herculaneum and the crater on Mt. Vesuvius with a knowledgeable local driver
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
from 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (Except on Monday - Tuesday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from Naples to Pompeii
- English-speaking local driver
- Free time to visit Pompeii (2 hours)
- Departure for Herculaneum
- Free time to visit the ruins of Herculaneum (1.5 hours)
- Free time for lunch (30 minutes)
- Transfer to the parking lot for access to the crater trail on Mt. Vesuvius (1,000 meters above sea level)
- Free time to hike the trail and visit the park with an alpine guide (optional) (2 hours)
- Return to Naples
- Tickets to Pompeii and Herculaneum (your driver will assist you in purchasing tickets that allow you to skip the line at the entrances)
- Archaeological guide (optional)
- Tickets to the Mt. Vesuvius park (your driver will assist you in purchasing tickets that allow you to skip the line at the entrance)
- Personal purchases and extras
Departure from Naples will be between 8 and 9AM. Pick-up in Naples will be arranged for major hotels, the train station, or other locations in the city center. We will contact you after booking to let you know the exact time and place of pick up base on where you are staying or arriving in Naples. Arrival at the Pompeii archaeological park is around 9:30AM and the return to Naples is around 5:30PM.
For Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius tours, we recommend comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat, and sun screen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
Other offers WorldTours
€ 35 per guest
€ 45 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 115 per guest
€ 40 per guest
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "
"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "
Fantastic tour around the coast
We had a fantastic tour guide around the coast our tour guide Massimo Laurenceo was the best, he made the tour very interesting my two young children had so much fun and the experience was awesome more »
Fantastic time on the Amalfi coast
Had a fantastic time on the Amalfi coast thanks to our guide Toni. The view during the lunch was phenomenal! more »
Wonderful trip with the best driver
Very nice trip with our driver Massimo. He is super experienced in driving and giving us all the insights about the history and the visited places. Was really great. We recommend this company and... more »