Guided tour on foot of the historic center of Naples, including Piazza Plebiscito, Spaccanapoli, Duomo, San Gregorio Armeno, and more!
Departure from: Naples
Duration 3 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the meeting point in Piazza Municipio
- Guided walking tour of monuments in Piazza Plebiscito and environs, including the Galleria Umberto, etc.
- Stroll to the historic center
- Tour of foot of the historic center, including Spaccanapoli, San Gregorio Armeno, etc.
- End of tour outside the Duomo
- English-speaking guide
- Tickets to museums and other attractions
- Transfers to and from hotels/accommodations
- Food and drinks
Departure from Piazza Municipio at around 9AM and end of tour at the Duomo at around 12:30PM. Guides speak English; other languages available upon request. The tour is free for children under 4. We recommend comfortable shoes and clothing for Naples walking tours.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "
"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"