"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "
A full-day guided tour of Capri via high-speed ferry from Naples including walking tours of Anacapri and Capri
Departure from: Naples
Duration 6 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up with the guide in the center of Naples and transfer to the port (cost of transportation not included)
- High-speed ferry to the island of Capri (tickets not included)
- Walking tour of Anacapri
- Free time for lunch
- Transfer to the Piazzetta in Capri via minibus (cost of transportation not included)
- Guided tour of the Gardens of Augustus
- Free time for shopping
- Transfer to the port of Marina Grande via minibus (cost of transportation not included)
- Free time to visit the Blue Grotto (optional, tickets not included)
- Return to Naples via high-speed ferry (tickets not included)
- Round trip transport between the hotel and port in Naples + ferry tickets (EUR 45/person)
- Minibus transportation on island (EUR 15/person)
- Blue Grotto tickets (€ 14/person)
Tours of Capri and Anacapri include the presence of a guide all day, from meet up in the center of Naples to the return in the evening. Departure is around 9AM, an return between 5 and 6PM. Pick-up in Naples will be arranged for major hotels, the train station, or other locations in the city center. We will contact you after booking to let you know the exact time and place of pick up base on where you are staying or arriving in Naples.
For Capri tours, we recommend comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat, and sun screen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
Other offers WorldTours
€ 35 per guest
€ 45 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 115 per guest
€ 40 per guest
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
Fantastic tour around the coast
We had a fantastic tour guide around the coast our tour guide Massimo Laurenceo was the best, he made the tour very interesting my two young children had so much fun and the experience was awesome more »
Fantastic time on the Amalfi coast
Had a fantastic time on the Amalfi coast thanks to our guide Toni. The view during the lunch was phenomenal! more »
Wonderful trip with the best driver
Very nice trip with our driver Massimo. He is super experienced in driving and giving us all the insights about the history and the visited places. Was really great. We recommend this company and... more »