"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"
A full-day guided tour of Capri via high-speed ferry from Naples including walking tours of Anacapri and Capri
Departure from: Naples
Duration 6 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up with the guide in the center of Naples and transfer to the port (cost of transportation not included)
- High-speed ferry to the island of Capri (tickets not included)
- Walking tour of Anacapri
- Free time for lunch
- Transfer to the Piazzetta in Capri via minibus (cost of transportation not included)
- Guided tour of the Gardens of Augustus
- Free time for shopping
- Transfer to the port of Marina Grande via minibus (cost of transportation not included)
- Free time to visit the Blue Grotto (optional, tickets not included)
- Return to Naples via high-speed ferry (tickets not included)
- Round trip transport between the hotel and port in Naples + ferry tickets (EUR 45/person)
- Minibus transportation on island (EUR 15/person)
- Blue Grotto tickets (€ 14/person)
Tours of Capri and Anacapri include the presence of a guide all day, from meet up in the center of Naples to the return in the evening. Departure is around 9AM, an return between 5 and 6PM. Pick-up in Naples will be arranged for major hotels, the train station, or other locations in the city center. We will contact you after booking to let you know the exact time and place of pick up base on where you are staying or arriving in Naples.
For Capri tours, we recommend comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat, and sun screen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
Other offers WorldTours
€ 35 per guest
€ 45 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 115 per guest
€ 40 per guest
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "
"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "
Great tour to the Amalfi Coast!
We did a day trip from Naples to the Amalfi Coast and we had such a great time! An amazing tour with stunning views that you should definitel do if you have the chance! Our guide marco and our driver... more »
Amalfi Coast tour. Stopped in two towns, had free time for about an hour in each followed by lunch and limoncello!
10/10. Will definitely be returning and bringing friends and family with me! Great guide and definitely a great day out! more »
Amalfi coast tour
We did the Amalfi Tour, our driver was Toni Versace and he showed us around with his Mercedes Vito. We stopped at Ravello and had 1 hour free time, then we stopped at Amalfi and had 1 hour as well... more »