" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
A boat tour from Sorrento to the islands of Ischia and Procida with free time to explore by land and stops to swimming and snorkeling.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 2 June 2021 to 8 September 2021 (Only on Tuesday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up and transfer to the port at Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure on board a traditional Sorrento boat for Procida across the Bay of Naples, passing Nisida, the Campi Flegrei, and Punta Miseno.
- Arrival to Procida and a tour around the island by sea.
- Stop for free time to visit the island by land.
- Departure for Ischia and boat tour of the island to see highlights including the Aragonese Castle, the Grotta del Mago, the Bay of Sorgeto, and the Maronti beaches.
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling in the most beautiful bays.
- Stop for free time to visit Ischia by land.
- Return to Sorrento with a limoncello tasting on board.
- On board: snacks and beverages, life jackets for adults and children, snorkeling gear and wc.
The tour begins at the port at 10:30AM and lasts 8 hours.
Hotel and meeting point pick ups begin around 9:30 circa. After booking, we will contact you with exact time and place of pick up.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 109 per guest
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »
AMAZING! A MUST DO!
This boat trip was the highlight of our holiday to Italy! We set off from piano de Sorentto. The boat was amazing we stopped off at Almalfi and Positano. Seeing the coastline on the boat was... more »