The best of Capri in just hours with this 2- or 3-hour boat tour that takes in highlights like the Blue Grotto and includes a stop to swim in the turquoise waters off Capri!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at Bar Molo 20 (Marina Grande port) for a 2- or 3-hour Capri boat tour
- English-speaking skipper
- Boat includes ice chest with Limoncello, water, and soft drinks
- Sun deck and awning
- Swim break (towels and snorkeling masks provided)
- Life jackets for children and adults
- Licensed for boat rental and charter
- Blue Grotto tickets (€ 14/person)
If you would like me to book a table for you for lunch at a waterfront restaurant or prepare a picnic to enjoy on board, just let me know!
The Blue Grotto may be closed due to rough sea or strong wind, with weather conditions being subject to sudden changes in the same day. For this reason, access cannot be assured
Provided by: Capri Boat Service (Capri)
Passion on the waves
Capri Boat Service reviews
"A great simplification of the process of getting to and from Capri. Efficient, courteous, and pleasant."
"You quote one price and DO NOT mention fuel costs...and after everything announce people owe you a bunch more money...this is not legitimate!"
"The reservation process was confusing, I received a quote for a different tour than I asked about and the date was incorrect...I booked a full day tour for Sept 7th but the confirmation shows no date "
Capri Boat Service: "??????? "