The best of Capri in just hours with this 2- or 3-hour boat tour that takes in highlights like the Blue Grotto and includes a stop to swim in the turquoise waters off Capri!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
From 22 May 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 14 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at Bar Molo 20 (Marina Grande port) for a 2- or 3-hour Capri boat tour
- English-speaking skipper
- Boat includes ice chest with Limoncello, water, and soft drinks
- Sun deck and awning
- Swim break (towels and snorkeling masks provided)
- Life jackets for children and adults
- Licensed for boat rental and charter
- Blue Grotto tickets (€ 14/person)
The meeting point is Bar Molo 20 in Marina Grande.
If you would like me to book a table for you for lunch at a waterfront restaurant or prepare a picnic to enjoy on board, just let me know!
Provided by: Capri Boat Service (Capri)
Passion on the waves
"Hands down the best part of our trip! A little confusing during the booking process, but they were incredibly helpful and accommodating when we arrived to Capri. Our boat tour guide was great!"
Capri Boat Service: ":) THANKS I WISH SEE YOU SOON IN CAPRI !!!!!! DANILO CAPRI"
"We used the transfer service from Naples to Capri and back. Every detail was expertly handled. Upon our return, we literally stepped off the boat into a waiting car. Outstanding!"
"Ivan was a great captain and the boat was very nice! "